The 2016 NOPA Compensation & Benefits Survey Will Be Closing Soon!
The National Office Products Alliance (NOPA) recently launched the 2016 NOPA Compensation & Benefits Survey. This survey aims to collect data on company-wide benefits packages offered and the compensation levels of more than 50 position titles in the United States and Canada. The survey can be found online by clicking here or on the button below.
The online form has “save and return” functionality that will allow you to save your survey responses and return to complete the survey and/or make any changes at a later date.
What value does the survey provide NOPA members?
- Final industry-wide report - the report will include comparative compensation and benefits information based on all respondents, total gross sales, type of dealer, population of market area served, region, plus additional data breaks.
- 24/7 access to an online searchable results tool - using this tool you can drill deeper into the data and better tailor criteria to match your circumstances by multi-filtering the data aggregates. Your custom reports can be downloaded as an Excel, Word or PDF document.
- Company Compensation Report (CCR) - your company's individual reported figures (based on your response to the survey) alongside the appropriate industry comparatives.
What is the National Office Products Alliance (NOPA)?
The mission of the National Office Products Alliance (NOPA) is to provide independent office products dealers with the information, knowledge and tools they need to help them to be successful in today's ever-evolving business environment.
NOPA is the primary resource for office products dealers, and it provides:
- Dealers with an advocate in Washington, D.C. and state capitals
- A voice in industry data standardization, including NOPA's Office Products Industry Data Standards (OPIDS) Initiative
- Members-only service: the Independent Dealer Locator (IDL) Tool
- Members with access to Association Group Insurance Trust
- Dealers with "insider” information and business advisor insights via its educational and online networking tools
- Access to the Association Scholarship Fund
- Members to a "best-in-class” team of business service providers who are worthy of the association's endorsement
- A bridge between independent dealers and their key business partners