What is the National Office Products Alliance (NOPA)?
The mission of the National Office Products Alliance (NOPA) is to provide independent office products dealers with the information, knowledge and tools they need to help them to be successful in today's ever-evolving business environment.
NOPA is the primary resource for office products dealers, and it provides:
- Dealers with an advocate in Washington, D.C. and state capitals
- A voice in industry data standardization, including NOPA's Office Products Industry Data Standards (OPIDS) Initiative
- Members-only service: the Independent Dealer Locator (IDL) Tool
- Members with access to Association Group Insurance Trust
- Dealers with "insider” information and business advisor insights via its educational and online networking tools
- Access to the Association Scholarship Fund
- Members to a "best-in-class” team of business service providers who are worthy of the association's endorsement
- A bridge between independent dealers and their key business partners