AOPD Has Appointed This Year’s Board of Directors at Its Annual Meeting in Texas
Wednesday, April 12, 2017
|This year’s meeting in Austin, Texas is the second iteration of the event organized by American Office Products Distributors (AOPD) and TriMega.
An awards ceremony was held on the final night of the conference, with a number of dealers and vendors receiving special recognition.
The winners were:
- OfficeSupply.com, a consortium of Chicagoland Dealers, and Wist Office Products were recognised for the greatest dollar growth 2016 versus 2015
- Avery was voted Supplier of the Year by TriMega Kinetic members for providing outstanding support during 2016
- AOPD’s Dealer Award went to Eaton Office Supply Sales Manager Joe Breczka and the Business Partner Award was presented to Domtar National Account Manager Scott Orr
American Office Products Distributors (AOPD) has appointed this year’s board of directors at its annual meeting in Texas.
The 2017 AOPD board members are:
- President – Bill Jones, CEO, The Office City
- Chairman of the Board – Frank Fera, owner, Bulldog Office Products
- Vice President – Kim Crook Vogel, General Manager, Strickland Companies
- Treasurer – Gordie Pepper, President, Ritter’s Office Outfitters
- Secretary – Wayne Stillwagon, COO, Miller’s Supplies at Work
- Director – Beth Freeman, VP of Sales, FSIoffice
- Director – Dutch Jones, SVP of Sales, The Supply Room Company